Saturday, May 11, 2019

Half a year.

181 days, 4,344 hours, 260,640 minutes, 1,563,8400 seconds. Six months without you.
I often wonder where you would be if you were still here. Would you be clean? Would you be happy? How many more hugs would I have gotten from you? How many more times would I have gotten to see your smile in person, instead of in pictures?

And then I remember, you are clean. You are happy. I feel you every single day. I can't forget your smile. Its constantly on my subconscious. Reminding me to live. Reminding me to breath. Even if I have to take the day hour by hour or minute by minute, you always help me through. 

The last six months have felt like the longest and shortest months of my life. I feel like we just lost you yesterday yet looking back at all that life has brought since, it feels like a lifetime ago. Life has completely changed. Grief has made me a different person than I was before. It has made me more grateful, less stressed, more patient and grateful for everyday I have on this earth. It has also made me a wreck most days, numb to things I should be feeling, angry and doubting everything I have every believed. 

I miss you every single second of every single day. Your legacy and story are still inspiring so many. I love you Parker, fly high and help me through this day.

#PJKAllDay #DontStopBelieving 

No comments:

Post a Comment