Sunday, February 3, 2019

Missing Me

Missing Me

When your missing me tomorrow or even yesterday,
think of me in all your thoughts and everything you say.

When the pain seems to never end and all your tears have been cried,
just remember I’m not too far and always by your side.

I’m in the wind, the rain, the clouds, the darkest days I’m here,
I’m never too far away, I’m with you through the tears.

Remember the times, the good, the bad and all the memories made,
know that you are not alone, don’t ever be afraid.

When you start to think of “what ifs” or even have regret,
clear those thoughts, think of my smile, never to forget.

When you’re missing me eternally and pictures aren’t enough,
close your eyes and feel my arms embrace you in a hug.

If you find yourself lost in thought and tears streaming down your face,
Know that I am with God, in his glory and his grace.

When you feel like you’ll never smile, distraught and all alone,
stand up tall, reach out your hand, you’re never on your own.

I’ll walk by you forever more, your guardian angel I’ll be,
I’ll give you strength everyday that you are missing me.

A.N.






No comments:

Post a Comment