Most days I’m a bad liar.
If you ask if I’m okay I’ll lie and say I am.
I’ll smile and keep the tears from rolling.
Only crying when no one is around.
Pretending it will all be okay.
Most days are consumed by grief.
The pain.
The overwhelming memories.
The regret.
The what ifs.
Most days are also overcome with peace.
Peace knowing your happy.
Demon free.
Addiction free.
In the presence of angels.
Most days I feel your embrace.
You keep me standing.
Keep my head up.
My heart strong.
You keep me believing.
Most days you remind me to make people happy.
To make sure that even one smile can mean the world.
You remind me to see the good.
That everyone has struggles that we may not always see.
To see everyone as someone.
Everyday, I miss you like crazy.
I miss your smile.
I miss your laugh.
I miss your hugs.
Every single day.
No comments:
Post a Comment